Diamond At Teluk Ekas



I woke up early morning and saw the sun light through loophole of my window. Slowly moves I did and tried to find my phone, I checked the time and it was showing 6 am. I had a deep slumber at my night, and I felt better when I got up and went to the bath room turned on the tab and flashed my face with the blackish water.
Yes, It was two months ago, when the first time I visited teluk ekas. It was not for vacation, . It was for prestigious working. i was working for one of american’s NGO. the NGO had me to help fishermen and made the data about their living. I was fading fisherman’s lobsters, researching the lobsters area and learning about the social life.
Teluk Ekas is North Jeroworu, East Lombok and about 35 km from Mataram,the capital of west Nusa Tenggara  Province. Teluk Ekas such as a beach and It has the good views in every corners. We usually finds many boats line at the beach,those are showing, It is a beach for fisherman living.
Teluk Ekas is a rural area, the people over there are living in a modest life. When I was there, I was surprised because there was no signal and electricity. However, I was preety thankful because I had my camera, laptop and phone fully recharge. I have stayed 3 days at Teluk Ekas for working. I was getting different experiences and stories everyday.
The first day
When I arived in Teluk Ekas, It was afternoon,the first thing we did, met with village head to report about our arrival with the team, he recommended a home stay during at Teluk Ekas. We chosen a home next to the beach as our home stay with team. I  took the rest because i was so exhausted.
At the first night I heard the dogs barked and out the window insects sang like gave a welcoming party for me as a stranger in their place. I felt the modest living at that time, preety quite without light and no more ringtone was ringing. I  turned on my laptop and checked my songs list on winamp. I made the new playlist and double clicked on my the first song I heard. Suddenly, I was thinking about my hometown while I heard that song. I have compared them both.
As we know, the hometown is very crowded and we are just  putting our sweet finger to click the light on. Watching tv while we sleep sweet and leave it works sometime. While in Teluk Ekas, I did not find a teve or radio to accompany my night. Yes, No more signal and electricity. I was very enjoying the night, and I did not realize, I had a deep slumber till woke up early morning.
The second day .
I tided up my bed and I went to bath room and pail the water from well to moisten my body. Yes, I did my bath.
I went having my breakfast at 8 am and felt the fresh up of the morning air in the beach, it was the first time I enjoyed this moment. Yes, It was different with the town, It is by chance I stay in Mataram.
After finished my breakfast I came to coast and taken some picture in every corner before I started my research with my team.
I did my research started at 10 am, the research was doing like interview a fisherman about the lobster and them activities as people who stay in Teluk Ekas. I was very happy to face to face and talk everything with them. The one I got how modest of them life and always say thank for God about it.
I had been doing my research 5 hours by the way. I came back to the beach and met up with a fisherman was preparing to visit his woven basket in middle of the beach. I asked him to bring me up also with him and he said yes for it. I was happy and asked him to carry me and my friend to up on his boat.
It was at 5 clock in afternoon, the fisherman has faded his lobsters. And we prepared to come back to coast of the beach. As usual I took a lot of pictures with my friend and I had been waiting for the sunset at the time, before we came back to home stay. I saw very the best view sunset at Teluk Ekas, the sun hides among a little cloud and above two vassals and the sunset in the middle of the vassals. I saw the twilight was showing around and cloud disappeared slowly and away from the sunset, It was very amazing to see the sunrise fully at Teluk Ekas.
I was satisfied after saw the sunset and took some pictures to captures the view of the lovely and pretty Teluk Ekas in the twilight. And I have no imagine about that pretty sunset I saw. I got the pictures and came back to home stay. I enjoyed the afternoon and walked in as long as the coast of the beach. At the coast it seen some fishermen did something, I was very curious and then I approached them, my camera has already to take the pictures and I shooted some about them. The afternoon was making me realize the modest life were so amazing, I saw them very cooperation to do something even It was a little action.
I walked pretty in the line of the beach tongue till my feet bought me met with an dutch girl who very pretty talked with people at the beach. I invited her to speak and i was introducing each other. I was happy talked with her and came back to home stay together.
When the  night was coming, I took the papers’ research and rechecked the data in to the laptop. I talked with the team while did silly game till we was sleepy. Before I slept, I pillow talked about Teluk Ekas with my friend.
The last day
I have met and done half  my research before and I should be finishing it as soon as possible. The last day at Teluk Ekas should be the last but never forgotten. I  planned to finish the research in afternoon and visited a fisherman’s house, because there was an invited by a fisherman to lunch at his home. I accepted and I was very happy to attend. His family was serving me kinds of sea food .there were Fishes, lobsters and squids on the table,  He asked me to taste them one by one.
After I had full, I came back to home stay and packed my stuffs, because I would leave Teluk Ekas at 4 pm to visit Telong-Elong as the next research place. I felt very reluctant heart to leave it, however I should continue my work in other place. So many experiences I got and those were so amazing for me. Teluk Ekas tea

ched me to being thankful to God. And people at Teluk Ekas are realize me, every body is equal, they have same chance to be better for their life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Masjid Jami Saleh Hambali Perkuat Keislaman di Bengkel

Tiga Spot Camping Seru di Sembalun

Menikmati Serunya Snorkeling di Gili Petelu