"T Junction" a.k.a Petelu Gili


“If you get stuck, just plan for the great journey. You will find the star on your every finger”
Many destinations can discribe what do you want to make a brand new day. Especially for your weekend. Morover, people have planned it very long time to find the happiness for making the days better. 


A very stressed days have faced and forced you mindly and also mentally. Perhaps, this article could be making you a very happy person having the new vacation plan after reading it. Lombok island have many tourism destinations could be explored with your friends after stressed assault you everyday working. Now, I am going to invite you to find your deeply truly happiness in a gili (small island).
Petelu Gili is one of many gilis in East Lombok. This gili is located among three beaches. The beaches are Pink beach, Pink Beach two and Pink Beach Three. The gili named Petelu because of the location. Petelu means “Pertigaan” or one T junctions.
I reached Petelu Gili started from Tanjung Luar with boat which I was booking two days before. the cost was IDR 500.000 for seven passangers and more. The routes are Tanjung Luar, Maringkik Gili, Sand Gili, Kali Bumbung Gili, Petelu Gili and Pink Beach. You may also ask the boat rider to bring you to another place. 

The weather wasn’t pretty good when I visitted this place. It was rainy and windy. Some places weren’t explored directly. but, there is always the way to find a luck when the time doesn’t spin up! Well, Petelu gili made my day, it offered so much happiness. We can reach the Petelu Gili 30 minutes from Tanjung Luar and 15 minutes from Pink Beach. Petelu is one of the awesome snorkeling spots in this tourism area.
We can see every view from this place. To see more beauty of the view parts, we can climb a rock and capture some  pictures above. I was a very lucky, When I was climbing the rock, I saw the babies sharks showed their self like dancing with the rocks. They were around the coral till disappered to the sea. 

That was very amazing to watch the sharks, i kept my eyes and waited them left the snorkeling area before snorkeling we would begin. Petelu gili is not too big. We can climb the top of the Gili without  forcing our energy. But we should be wearing the sandals or shoes to make our feet safe from the sharp rock. we can see the beauty of corals from the top and capture them before snorkeling. The corals are surrounding and spreading in every part of the Petelu gili. The amazing snorkeling spot that can be seen from that place. 

After taking some picture above the hill, I just prapare myself to snorkling. I take on my swim glasses. I was snorkeling without wearing the frogs shoes. I saw many corals of types  under the water. As if The corals were dancing and saying something to me, that was making me to be want to follow them for doing the same thing. I was being amazed with the corals. I think, the Petelu gili will make everyone who is snorkeling being totally want to come back again because of the beauty of the under water.
So, are you ready to make your own rainbow on the weeekend? Let grab this place! Petelu gili, Tanjung Luar, East Lombok, West Nusa Tenggara. J

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Masjid Jami Saleh Hambali Perkuat Keislaman di Bengkel

Tiga Spot Camping Seru di Sembalun

Menikmati Serunya Snorkeling di Gili Petelu