Another Trip To Sumbawa Island


Khayangan Harbor
I woke up early morning and felt the air touched my skin till fresh feeling up my mind. It was in Sunday and It was becoming an amazing day to start my trip for the second times to visit Sumbawa Island. I had pretty slept before, because I knew, I need total spirit and easy did it as long as three hours in the car and two hours in ship to reach Poto Tano Harbor.
I was in this Ship
Three hours in the car to reach Khayangan Harbor in Lotim. It harbor to be connecting between Lombok and Sumbawa Island, They both are two Island in west Nusa Tenggara. I paid IDR 437.000 for the ship of ticket, It caused I had been there by car.

Poto Tano Harbor
I did these trip to socialize about “Green City” and “Space System” for Senior High school around West Nusa Tengara, Which are consist of 12 region/district. I had been finished the socialization in Lombok Island in July. Sumbawa Island have agenda in August. It had been done for five days. It was roadshow and started from West Sumbawa region-Sumbawa -Dompu – Bima City and the last Bima region.
Sumbawa Island have many cozy places. Those are able to enjoy during staying in this island. I didn’t visit those kinds of places anymore. But I was enjoying to having dinner in Goa Beach. Goa Beach is the one of culinary seafood in Sumbawa region. It two hours from Poto Tano harbor. People say, “Don’t say ever come to sumbawa If you did’t enjoy the dish at Goa Beach”. I was having my dinner at this place, kind of seafood you will find here. Another trip, The most surprised here is when I visited such as heritage place,it called “Istana Dalam Loka”. It is a palace next to Mosque, it describe about Islam’s palace in Sumbawa Besar Which has a Muslim sovereign as strong government.
Some view at "perbatasan" Nangga Tumpu" Bend
It is to be different with Dompu region, It goes around with view of the beach and small island in every part of the road. You will find the bends, it called “Nangga Tumpu”. It is an amazing and long bend. You should drive carefully because you will find “sharp” curve on road. Actually, this bend is connecting Sumbawa region , Dompu and Bima. If you don’t want to go to Bima by plane you should across this challenging bend. There is resting place to drop in when you get hectic to line on it. the place called “Perbatasan”.
Bima region is not only the biggest salt producing but bima has the good land to farm the garlic in West Nusa Tenggara. Tons garlic and onion are distributed by this small region. Salt’s produce is able to find in Sila and you can see the dike in every road.
Bima city is more advanced than Bima Region, It is appearing from the development in this city. Such as Bima city doesn’t want to be less than Bima Region, It have many culinary places you can visit. I was trying some culinary,. My friend suggested me to eat corn side the bay while the enjoying view around. Otherwise, “Bandeng Fresto” is the best choice to bring home as presents.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Masjid Jami Saleh Hambali Perkuat Keislaman di Bengkel

Tiga Spot Camping Seru di Sembalun

Menikmati Serunya Snorkeling di Gili Petelu