On Sky Bridge to see Kuala Lumpur



I easyly did my trip from Dynasty Hotel to reach KLCC (Kuala Lumpur City Center) or Twin Tower. It was early in the morning I started the trip. I had two plans and that would be the greatest moment In my life. Yes,  I attended the Malaysia Independence Day to see the parade and I would visit KLCC for the first time in my life.
Malaysia Independence day was celebrated in Dataran Merdeka. I was being a guest as youth exchange participant from Indonesia. I was proud to join this celebration. I could see many parades and carnivals. Those were Carnaval of every companies from whole Malaysia, horse parade and marching bands. I never thought I would attend this event. Such a great bless of God for me. I saw King of Malaysia and governments from Malaysia and malay’s artist sang a song on the podium.
I took many pictures during the celebration including  the parade showed. My friend helped me to take my picture.
In front of Twin Towers
After I attended this celebration, I headed to KLCC (Kuala Lumpur Center City). Before I entered this great building, I took some pictures in front of  it. My Malay friend said that mostly  the best view of this tower is in the night, because the lights of the tower show their beauty at that time. In front of tower, there is a  water fountain , it will appear to show any time. After I finished to take some pictures, I droped in money changer. By chance, i didn’t change this important thing before I left Indonesia. You should change your currency   in Indonesia anyway.
Well, before I explored many more shop, I took my picture below the Welcoming Board with Formula One miniature as background. Next, I entered the chocolate shop. Varies of chocolate were reserved there, but you should not taste them anyway. Every corridor I found souvenir like miniature of twin towers, padlock and T-shirt, but their price were too expensive for me. My friend suggested me to buy some souvenirs in KL Tower or Market City, because I would get cheaper over there.
The middle of Sky Bridge
I finished to look around every shop, the time for getting experience to take the stairs on to the sky bridge. By the way, to enjoy Malaysia on the sky bridge is not for public. So, why I could visit it? It because I was the delegation of West Nusa Tenggara to join International Youth Exchange. That’s way, I had a special invitation to enjoy the sky bridge. (lol).
Sky bridge is an emergency escape route, it has  45th of floors, 51 meters length. It was built in 1995. I saw every high building here. The view of Kuala Lumpur city could be seen around in sky bridge. I saw the buildings surround it and the cleanliness of Kuala Lumpur city without a traffic. Anyway, I was proud to be there.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Masjid Jami Saleh Hambali Perkuat Keislaman di Bengkel

Tiga Spot Camping Seru di Sembalun

Menikmati Serunya Snorkeling di Gili Petelu